FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why is my service engine soon light or check engine light on?
- The check engine light will come on to indicate an emission related failure. It does not suggest the car is low on oil. A common cause of the warning light is leaving the fuel cap loose.
How long will it take to fix my car?
- Our goal is to have the car back to you the same day. This will depend on availability of parts and scope of work.
How much is the cost going to be?
- Prices can be provided after an inspection of the vehicle to determine the parts and labor time required. The cost of services can vary depending on skill level invovled. The cost is determined by using the industry standard so you can be certain that the parts used were purchased according to your individual needs.
My car is running rough, should I get a tune up?
- In today's highly sophisticated automobiles, a tune-up is a maintenance type service and normally does not correct running problem. We suggest to have a diagnostic service performed to interrogate the drivability problem.
Does it cost anything to check out my car?
- We do not charge for simple concerns such as brake inspections, noise inspections or leak inspections. If the symptom requires advance testings then a diagnostic service would be necessary. It would depend on the symptoms or purpose. We charge according to the extent of inspection.
Do I need an appointment to bring my car in?
- An appointment is preffered so that we can allocate our resources to have your ready for you in a timely manner.
Why does my car need maintenance if it's running fine?
- Staying proactive and performing regular maintenance on your vehicle will helps to prevent breakdowns and protect your investment. The cost of repairs are usually higher by waiting for the car to breakdown before performing repairs as other damages may occur.
What will happen if I don't have the repairs done right now?
- Our service advisors will inform you on the severity of the required maintenance on your car and will provide you with options. Our top priority is to keep you and your passenger's safe while riding in your vehicle.