APR Presents the Stage III EFR7163 Turbocharger System for the North American 2.0T EA888 Gen 3 engine!
The APR Stage III Turbocharger System produces an incredible 522 HP and lays down 10-second quarter mile passes, all through a convenient, affordable and expandable, turn-key solution. It represents a threat to the establishment of turbo four cylinder vehicles of yesteryear, and breaks the hearts of muscle cars and exotics everywhere as they are left in the dust by an engine a third the size of theirs, screaming a turbocharged battle cry as it passes. It is a vicious beast, yet a beast easy to tame. It makes for a civilized daily driver that quietly sips premium fuel with surprisingly excellent mileage.
Deceivingly quick transient response, with near stock-like turbo lag makes for an experience devoid of the compromises many would expect from an engine this size. It is the answer to the desire for more power, and it’s the brainchild of APR’s talented engineering teams, with over a year and a half of initial development, and a never ending drive for perfection. It is easy to install, blisteringly fast, and produces an absolutely exhilarating driving experience. Welcome to Stage III!
- Incredible Power
- Offering up to 522 HP, this is the most powerful 2.0T turbocharger system we have ever created!
- Blistering Acceleration
- 10-second quarter mile passes, and 0-140 MPH sprints 15 seconds faster than a stock Golf R!
- Ultra-Responsive and Reliable Turbocharger
- A Borg Warner twin scroll EFR7163 delivers amazing top end power with incredible response all in a ultra-reliable turbocharger unit.
- Multiple Configurations and Room for Future Expansion
- Turn Stage III into Stage III+ with APR’s fueling system and get more power with more headroom to go further in the future.
- Turn Key Solution, Including Software
- No headaches sourcing parts or costly "dyno tuning." Stage III is a complete bolt on solution all the way down to the APR ECU Upgrade software that makes it all possible.
- Harmonious Balance Between Hardware and Software
- APR’s Engineers have done the hard work. They have tested what works and what does not to deliver a true bolt-on package worthy of the APR name.
- Premium Materials Throughout
- No corners were cut. Stage III only uses the highest quality materials and components.
For extended product details, please visit APR Stage 3 MQB