Your Mercedes-Benz comes equipped with the Flexible Service System (FSS). The FSS tracks distance driven and the time elapsed since your last service. You will be prompted on your dashboard with message "Service A" or "Service B" when service is due.
What could affect the time and mileage allotted between FSS intervals?
The following is used to calculate the remaining mileage and time:
- Time information (from the instrument cluster)
- Speed information (from the ABS module)
- Coolant temperature
- Load signal
- Engine RPM
- Engine oil temperature
- Engine oil correction factor
- Engine oil level
Service A consists of the following:
- Synthetic motor oil replacement
- Oil filter replacement
- All fluid level checks and corrections
- Tire inflation check and correction
- Brake component inspection
- Wiper system inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
MINHS Mercedes trained technicians can service your vehicle in all ways to help extend the life of your vehicle. We follow factory guidelines and use approved high quality motor oil and genuine Mercedes parts.